Here in the Alps there was some quite heavy snow across the south-western Alps last week, and it looks as though we’re going to see more of the same on Friday – when another weather front is going to roll in from the west so it’s time to start thinking about booking your ski holiday for 2012!
If you are looking private and shared airport transfers, in resort transfers or Alps day trips look no further than us. Call now or book online today to confirm your transfer for this winter.
Why Choose Peak Transfer?
- We will meet you directly at airport arrivals, ensuring the minimum transfer time is achieved
- Pick-ups directly to and from your accommodation in the comfort of a modern eight seated minibus
- SMS update 24 hrs before your arrival/departure
- Bookings can be made using the on-line enquiry form
- For last minute bookings please call our Geneva Chamonix Airport Transfer hotline: +33(0)6 70 78 56 58