- All bookings are subject to Peak Transfers terms and conditions
- It is your responsibility to ensure you enter the correct booking information on our system. Please review and check the information before submitting it. In the event you have made an error or need to make changes please notify Peak Transfer immediately by telephone +33 (0) 679 851 810 or email email@example.com
- Full payment must be made at the time of booking for all transfers
- At its discretion Peak Transfer may take cash payments on arrival of customers. Customers are still required to give credit card details because if the customer fails to show, the credit card will still be debited the agreed amount of the transfer.
Cancellation & Refunds Policy
- If Peak Transfer decides to cancel a booking because of events beyond its control, a full refund will be issued to the customer.
- 100% refund given on cancellations made more than 21 days in advance of the first travel date. Cancellations must be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org If no confirmation of the cancellation is received it is the responsibility of the customer to contact Peak Transfer.
- 70% refund will be given on cancellations 2-21 days prior to first journey date.
- Less than 48hrs prior to first journey date no refund is given.
- Peak Transfer maintains the right to cancel bookings at any time if it feels it will be unable to supply the service requested in a correct manner. Any cancellations made by Peak Transfer are eligible for a full refund.
Private Transfers – Airport Onwards
Private transfers mean the client has the sole use of the vehicle. Peak Transfer will wait up to 1hr for passengers to clear customs from scheduled arrival time. After this time the driver may have to leave to keep the rest of the schedule. If a client’s flight is delayed more than 1 hour Peak Transfer will reschedule the transfer for the next available transfer. This can be the next day during busy periods. If the client decides to make the onward journey by other means Peak Transfer cannot accept any charges or costs incurred.
Shared Transfers – Airport Onwards
Customers booked on shared transfers agree to wait up to 90 minutes after they have landed at the airport and have made contact with the driver.Our aim is for your wait to be no longer than 60 minutes. If the customers have to wait more than 90 minutes then steps will be taken to find the customer alternative transport to get to the resort. The 90 minutes wait is valid from 0800 to 2000. All bookings made outside these times are subject to an increased wait of up to 120 minutes.Our aim is for your wait to be no longer than 90 minutes.
- Clients will be given a pickup time for transfer from resort to the airport once a transfer is confirmed. This is an estimated time and an actual pickup time will be text to each customer the day before travel on the number provided whilst booking. It is mandatory for a valid mobile phone to be used whilst booking so contact can be made if need be and also to receive your specific collection time. If no message has been received by 1800 the day before travel it is up to the client to contact Peak Transfer to verify the collection time. Peak Transfer will not wait more than 5 minutes for the customer on a shared transfer at the pre booked pick up point. After this period the customer will be classed as a no show and no refund will be given.
- Peak Transfer will not wait more than 10 minutes for customers who have booked a private transfer. After this period the customer will be classed as a no show and no refund will be given.
- If customers are not at the pickup point at the time booked, or at the time given to them (excluding flight arrivals) and we have not been informed of any changes the customer wanted to make, time or a different pickup point, the driver will not wait for the customer nor will drive to another pickup point for the customer.
- Due to events beyond the control of Peak Transfer such as bad weather or road conditions, the customer must make their own way to a suitable, safe pickup point. Peak Transfer may recommend a suitable point and also give customers advice where possible on different pickup points. Peak Transfer will also try and give as much notice as possible on revised pick up points. In the event of huge impact to the schedule Peak Transfer reserve the right to place the customer on the next available transfer. This will be assessed on a case by case basis and is at the discretion of the management.
Vallorcine transfers – to and from
If a booking to Vallorcine is taken but due to bad weather the road to Vallorcine is closed, the customer will be dropped at Argentiere Railway station to make their way to Vallorcine from there or expected to get to Argentiere railway station from Vallorcine for their outward transfer.
Due to the train from Argentiere being currently closed, if the road to Vallorcine is closed the client will be taken to the nearest hotel as getting to Vallorcine is not possible by road.
Once the road has reopened it is up to the customer to make their way to their accommodation in Vallorcine.
If the road is closed to Vallorcine when we are due to collect guests its up to the client to get to Argentiere to make their transfer – again because it’s impossible to reach by car.
Transport which uses the Col de Montets e.g. transport to Verbier
Occasionally during severe weather the Col De Montets will close. Peak Transfer will make every effort to complete the transfer once the Col has reopened. If the customer decides to make other travel arrangements Peak Transfer are not responsible for costs incurred and the booking will be classed as cancelled by the customer and no refund will be given.
Transport to the Aosta Valley/Courmayeur (Transport which includes the Mont Blanc tunnel as a route)
Occasionally the Mont Blanc Tunnel can close or traffic can be extremely heavy. In this case Peak Transfer cannot accept any liability for missed flights or missed onward travel. This situation is completely beyond the control of Peak Transfer.
If we are unable to get to Courmayeur to collect you due to heavy traffic on the Chamonix side, you are advised to get a taxi to Chamonix where we will meet you to complete you onward travel. Peak Transfer accept no liability for the costs of this additional travel incurred as heavy queuing on the Chamonix side to get too Courmayeur to collect passengers is beyond our control. You are advised to contact your travel insurance if this situation arises.
Flight Delays/ Missed Flights
We do our best to accommodate flight delays. If your flight is delayed and waiting for you causes unacceptable disruption to our service to our other clients, we may leave the airport before your arrival. In this situation we will make best endeavours to accommodate you on the next available transfer, this may involve some waiting at the airport.
If you miss your flight, or if your flight is cancelled or delayed you must contact us immediately on Peak transfer Mobile +33 (0) 679 851 810. Please talk to Peak Transfer prior to making other arrangements. We will not be held responsible for any additional costs you incur and you will not be entitled to a refund for the transfer you have booked.
- All passengers are limited to two items of luggage one of these can be a ski or snowboard bag. If you have excess baggage, please advise us at the time of booking
- Peak Transfer will on occasion due to operational reasons pick up and drop off customers at the alternative French Sector entrance / exit of Geneva Airport Terminal 1. This alternative entrance/exit is approximately 80 meters from the baggage hall / check in desks and is clearly signed. Customers will receive an SMS confirming which entrance / exit will be used prior to their transfer
- Anti-social behavior towards the staff or vehicles will not be tolerated and Chamonix Select will refuse to start the transfer or continue the journey with the customer on board. If need be, relevant authorities will be called.
- Peak Transfer will take all reasonable care in loading and carriage of luggage. However we accept no responsibility for luggage / items lost or damaged in transit. You are advised to check the terms of your travel insurance policy. All luggage must be clearly labelled with the owners name and address. In the event of you having excess luggage without giving prior notice, Peak Transfer reserves the right to not transport the items.
- When booking you must provide a full address for pick-up/drop-off in resort. Any changes to this address must be provided in writing. If no address is provided or the address provided is invalid, you will be picked-up/dropped-off a central point in resort, such as the train station
- In accordance with the law, which has arisen to protect all passengers in the event of accident, children must be carried in authorized child restraint seats. You must therefore purchase a seat for your baby or child, no matter what age
- Peak Transfer reserve the right to change the time of your collection from your accommodation in resort. If there is a change you will be contacted by one of our team to confirm the new departure tim
- Peak Transfer operates a strict no smoking policy in all of its vehicles
- The consumption of food & drink is not allowed in Peak Transfer vehicles, any spillage or staining may be chargeable up to the amount of €200 to cover a full valet of the vehicle
- Peak Transfer does not accept liability for missed flights/trains/transport or connections caused by vehicle breakdowns, exceptional or severe weather conditions, snow storms, avalanches. Accidents or deaths on the road causing delays to the vehicle, vandalism, unforeseen traffic delays, industrial action by third parties, problems caused by other customers, the vehicle being held or delayed by a police officer or government official, other circumstances affecting passenger safety. Force Majeure (war, civil unrest, terrorism, acts of god, etc) In the event of Peak Transfer being unable to deliver you on time and or to your destination Peak Transfer will not be held responsible for any losses or costs incurred. You are advised to check the terms of your travel insurance.
- Seat belts must be worn by all passengers in Peak Transfer vehicles. Passengers who choose not to wear their seat belts are not covered by insurance should the vehicle be involved in an accident.
- The correctly sized baby seat must be supplied or requested in advance, in accordance with EU transport law. Children smaller than 135cm must use an appropriate child seat.
- Peak Transfer will make best endeavours to provide special requirement needs such as child restraint seating, but we are not contractually obliged to do so.
- Peak Transfer schedule resort departures to arrive at the airport a minimum of 2 hours prior to the scheduled flight departure time
- Any dispute between and a third party, if not resolved by mutual agreement shall be referred to a mediator. However, if mediation is unsuccessful, then the matter of the dispute will be referred to a formal litigation process through the French courts